You have no items in your shopping cart.
Numbers appear everywhere throughout life. Time, space and distance are all measured in numbers. From the day and moment we are born, we are numbered. We each carry the time, day, month and year of birth with us through our lives. Numerology is based on a school of thought that the numbers appearing in our lives and attached to our date of birth and name are not meaningless or random. Rather, the numbers associated with our key dates and names hold significance and information.
In short, Numerology is the use of numbers to:-
1. Work out the relevance of your birth date and name;
2. Gain insight into your character and key drivers;
3. Interpret and better understand key relationships; and
4. Provide guidance on your life's purpose and future opportunities.
Numerology may also:-
1. Provide a tool with which to better understand others;
2. Promote greater awareness of (and openness to) new opportunities: and
3. Assist in preparing yourself for potential challenges in life.
The theory behind numerology is based on the Pythagorean idea that all things can be expressed in numerical terms because they are ultimately reducible to numbers. Using a method analogous to that of the Greek and Hebrew alphabets (in which each letter also represents a number), modern numerology attaches a series of digits to an inquirer's name and date of birth, and from these seeks to divine the person's true nature and prospects.